Saturday, March 27, 2010

thailand airport

Well, after a hectic final day of preparing for the flight I was able to get it all done and make my flights! The flight over on Thai Airways was incredible. I was able to get into premium economy which gave me a little more leg room and recline! We didn't have a bump on the flight for the 18 hours we were in the air! Believe it or not, the food was really good. They also had a fantastic entertainment system with tons of new movies. We are now in Thailand at the airport waiting for our next flight. The airport here in better than any airport I have been in the US. Well, my time is running out on my internet card so I will report from Kathmandu next. All the best, Bill

2 comments:

  1. Sweet. Safe travels. Keep the updates coming...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good trip over! We'll look forward to following you on your blog as your make your way to the summit of Everest!! Best wishes!! John and Jodi

    ReplyDelete